Wednesday, October 28, 2009

West Coast Vacation Part #3, take 2

We went to the zoo this past Sunday and it was a really neat zoo. We saw elephants, pandas, giraffes, rhinos, birds and birds and more birds, and lots lots more!

We flew to Indianapolis on Monday. My parents picked us up at the Indianpolis airport and drove us back to our house. I started to feel a little sick on the plane rides home but now I think it is just a cold. We got right back into the swing of working and getting everything unpacked.

Lately, FMB has been moving around like crazy. It has been a lot of fun feeling the baby move and knowing that I am going to be feeling him/her move every day! I go on Friday for a glucose test.

1 comment:

ommy123 said...

K - i hate to be the one to tell you this...but that first picture is NOT a bird. i know it's perched in a tree...but that's definitely not a bird.

:P