On Friday I went and had the glucose test. I should have the results tomorrow. They measured my belly and I got to listen to the heartbeat again. The doctor asked if the baby was moving around all the time and I told her that FMB loved to move. When she was looking for the heartbeat, FMB showed her what I meant. Right by where she had the monitor, the baby poked out hard! She agreed that the baby was a mover! FMB participated in his/her 3rd race this weekend. We did the Pleasant Run Run in Irvington.
Sean and I did the 3 mile walk and Amy and Courtney did the 5 mile run. After that we had lunch at Jockomos (love it!) and then walked around the Irvington Halloween Festival. They had lots of fun craft booths and we found some super cute baby stuff. We got the websites because most of it was very gender specific. We'll have to look at it again after FMB reveals whether he or she is a boy or girl.
Here is Haley and Josh, FMB's cousins, all dressed up for Halloween! We got to see them in their costumes before they went Trick or Treating.

No comments:
Post a Comment