Saturday, October 3, 2009

Movement

So I was thinking I had been feeling the baby for the past week or so but it never felt very strong. This morning right after I woke up, I put my hands on my belly and felt little pushes. Sean came home (after staying up all night to work the scout overnight at the ballpark) and I told him to put his hands on my belly. He did for a little while and didn't feel anything. We were just hanging out talking before I needed to get up for a Girl Scout workshop and I started to feel the baby again so I put Sean's hand where I had felt it and he said, "OHHH!" He finally felt the baby move!!!! As I sit here writing this, Fatty McButterpants is moving around. This is very exciting!!!!!

1 comment:

Meegs said...

Yay for movement! Trav hasn't felt anything yet, but I've been feeling bumps for the past two-ish weeks. So neat.