Last night we had our F^3 Dinner with our friends Rob and Ashley, with Ava, Ryan and Angela, with Brecken, and Pum and Diane, with Buster(he was not in attendance.) Karianne and I discussed how to tell them and we never really came to a decision. Karianne told me to figure out how to do it.
Rob and Pum found out first before dinner. Rob said he bought Ava a baby pool. I said I bought Karianne one for her birthday. And he said jokingly, "Whatever, you bought it because you're pregnant." I honestly couldn't keep a straight face and said nothing and soon Rob said "WTF!". I thought Rob was going to jump out of his chair in excitement. I also thought I saw Pum start crying, sobbing about being alone, but I could be wrong.
After dinner, we were all sitting in Ryanglin's living room and I said, " It's kind of crazy that Ava and Brecken are 9 months apart. Wouldn't it be crazy if we had another one in 9 months?" At that point, Ashley questioned Karianne's possible pregnancy and we both nodded yes. They all congratulated us and we shared other information such as date, time along, etc. They all seemed excited, except for Pum. He still seemed upset so I bought him an ice cream cone and everything was ok.
I also told my barber on Thursday morning. He asked me if I had any projects going on in my house and I said I was going to be painting a nursery room soon. So now he knows....
No comments:
Post a Comment