Sunday, June 14, 2009

telling some of the family


Sean and I went back and forth about telling my family today when we went to have an early father's day cookout with them. We had decided that we weren't going to tell them and then we got there and I really wanted to tell them so Sean agreed. I told Haley that I needed to tell her a secret and I said, "Go tell Grandma that you are going to have a new cousin." Haley went over to my mom and said that she was going to have a new cousin and my mom asked if we were serious. Then everyone realized what Haley had said so they all jumped up and gave us hugs and said congrats. They all wanted to know the due date which we can currently guess is sometime in February but we won't know for sure until July 9th when we go back to the doctor.

No comments: