Sunday, June 14, 2009

More thoughts from Sean

So...I've had time to let it sink in. The terrified feeling has weakened and excitement has crept in. We went on Thursday to actually visit with the doctor and get a hard due date. It turns out the original due date was wrong. The previous doctor or nurse dated it back to March. I was way too busy with work at that time to eat full meals let alone provide a Y chromosome.

We were told it is more likely it was conceived May 16 or later, making the the "yolk sac" we saw easier to explain. We were told we were between 4-6 weeks and are going back July 9 to hear a heartbeat and get a picture of the little alien in Karianne's uterus. Until then, I guess all I can do is read "The Expectant Father" and hope it was the Y chromosome I passed on.

No comments: