On Saturday, Liam and I did the Redlegs Run for Home 5k. We were supposed to meet up with Emily to walk the race with her but we didn't find her until after. Liam had lots of fun riding in his jogging stroller.
On Saturday evening, we went to Indianapolis. We went out to dinner with Auntie Coco and then to Grammy and Tadpole's house. Mike and Joanne had gone out to dinner with my parents so they were there and they had some time to talk to Liam. On Sunday, we all went to Jockamo's for some brunch pizza. It was delicious. As a part of my birthday present, my parents are getting me a Jockamo's shirt. It's on backorder now but I will model it once I get it. Later that afternoon we all went to Courtney's house to celebrate Scott, Sean, and my birthdays as well as Mother's and Father's Day. It was a lot of fun just hanging out and we all laughed until we cried (at least Sean and I did).
Here is Liam with Haley and Josh.
1 comment:
That first picture is just gorgeous. It makes my heart melt a little. :-)
Post a Comment