This weekend was another very busy weekend! On Friday, I went to the Reds game with Kelly, Diane, and Emily while Sean worked and Liam went to play at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
On Saturday, Liam and Sean made me goetta for breakfast and Liam helped me blow out the candles on my birthday cake. Then I met Diane for a pedicure while Sean and Liam played together. Sean brought Liam to me and then Liam and I headed to Indianapolis. First we met Grammy and Tadpole at our cousin Bailey's graduation party. Then the four of us headed to Barbara and Charlie's house. While we were there, Liam went swimming for the very first time. He seemed to enjoy being in the water. He also met lots of cousins!
Here he is swimming with Haley.
Some of the cousins he saw for the first time and some he had met before...back row from left to right: Nathan, Ben, Eric, Josh, Hanna holding Liam, front from left to right: Amber and Haley
On Sunday, Liam and I played at Grammy and Tadpole's house and then my friends Rachel and Andrew came to visit and meet Liam. Then we headed back to Cincinnati for a birthday dinner for me and Grandpa. We had some yummy food and I got some gift cards to best buy to buy a nook, some money, a jello mold of butterflies and bugs (so cute!), and a pedicure nail file.
Today both Sean and I were off work. We went with some friends to Miami Whitewater and went Frisbee golfing (where both Sean and Tony lost their Frisbee golf discs) and then our friends came over for a cookout.
Here's Liam hanging out in his jogging stroller while we play Frisbee golf.
It was a wonderful weekend and I had a great birthday!!!!!
In other news: Liam has found his new favorite toy...his feet!
He had been sleeping through the night and then changed his mind about that. He started getting up for no real reason then started sleeping for longer stretches. Now he has decided that it is fun to get up and eat in the middle of the night again. He has started laughing and for the most part is very smiley most of the time.
1 comment:
Gwen found her feet recently too! She loves them now, and is constantly grabbing them. I think its adorable.
Post a Comment