On Saturday, we met up with the people I worked with at the Cincinnati Nature Center. We went back to the shelter where we spent the summer of 2005 and had a picnic and just sat around talking and catching up. After everyone else left, Sean, Liam, and I went on a walk and then hung out in the library.
Then we headed to a couples baby shower for Kate and Jamie. Kate was one of my college roommates. They are expecting a baby boy, Drew, in July. Sean wasn't too sure about the whole couples shower thing but it ended up just being like a get together with a few gifts.
On Sunday, Sean's mom came home from the hospital. She had a successful knee replacement surgery so Sean, Liam, and I went over to their house to welcome her home. We had lunch there and then Courtney came to town. Courtney and I watched Sex and the City to get ready for the new movie coming out this week. Then we went to the Martin Sexton concert and Sean took Liam to Brecken's birthday party. Liam got to sit in a bumbo which is fun because it lets him sit up and see the world.
sorry it's sideways...I'll fix it soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment