Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Update

 

 

 

 
Liam had lots of fun this weekend. On Friday, we didn't do much. Sean had to work and Liam and I just played together and snuggled!

On Saturday, Liam, Zach, and I went to the Civil Rights game at the ballpark. Sean got to drive around one of the award recipients on the field and he was even featured on the Cincinnati Enquirer's website the next morning. The game was great! Liam napped on and off during the game but kept getting woken up by the cheering fans. The score was 4-3 Reds in the top of the 8th and the Cardinals tried to get a run and the Reds threw the guy out at home! What an awesome ending!!! The weather was great too! I have some more pictures of the game but they are on the video camera so I have not uploaded them just yet.

On Sunday, we went to a park in Kentucky to celebrate Xander's 2nd birthday and Lilly's baptism. Xander and Lilly are Peggy's (Sean's Godmother) grandchildren. It was a fun time. Xander had the cutest barn cake! Lilly slept the whole time. Liam enjoyed seeing some of his family and Grandpa helped Liam pick some flowers to give to me!

No comments: