Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Part #2

 

 

 

 
We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Mother's Day and Sean's birthday. We had a delicious dinner and then Grandma also got a photo collage and stepping stone from Liam. Liam got to hang out with Aunt Kelly and Aunt Caitie as well. We got on Skype with Aimee, Craig, and Jillian. Aunt Kelly bought Liam lots of clothes when she went to California so Liam has a ton of cute stuff to wear this summer. He also got a cute outfit from Beach Aimee. I got some very nice Mother's Day cards. The one that Sean's parents gave me can also be a picture frame so we were sure to take pictures of Liam and I so we could put that picture in there. Sean got money and home depot gift cards for his birthday (which is what he wanted because he wants to re-glaze the bathtub...exciting, right?!?!). Just in case you were wondering about the cake. Sean likes to decorate cakes with whatever he can find. I got to decorate his this time and I decided he needed 27 things on it because he is turning 27 this year.

No comments: