Here is Liam after eating some cereal. He still loves it!
Liam and I had the week off because the family I watch was on vacation. On Friday, Grammy and Tadpole came to visit and we went to lunch and dinner with them and they played with Liam while I went to a doctor's appointment and ran some errands. On Saturday, we had a fairly unsuccessful yard sale and we are going to try again one more time before taking all the stuff to goodwill. On Saturday evening, Sean was working so Liam and I headed out to Indiana to Billy's parent's house for a cookout and to swim. We had lots of fun in the pool. Liam finally got to try out his froggy. He also loved watching Maddie, Billy's niece. He just smiled and watched her walking around the room.
Here's Liam and Maddie both sucking their thumbs and holding their blankies.
No comments:
Post a Comment