Saturday, July 21, 2012

Weekend Update Part #1

Last weekend, on Sunday, we went to Lowe's for another Build and Grow program.  We built a Kung Fu Panda spinner.  It was much easier than the cars we built last time! 
Smiley girl...
Liam was sick this week.  He got hand, foot, and mouth.  When I realized it, Alice's dad came to pick her up and so it was just Liam, Ainsley, and I for half of Wednesday and all of Thursday. 

On Friday, Grammy, Tadpole, Mamy, Haley, and Josh came to town and we went to Coney Island.  The original plan was to ride the rides and then play at the pool part.  We ended up getting there in the afternoon.  We rode about 3 rides and then it started to rain.  We decided to have some lunch and by the time we were finished, it had stopped raining.  We rode quite a few more rides.   

He loved the swings!
I think Liam and Josh's favorite was the giant yellow slide. Haley wasn't a fan.
Today, Ainsley and I went to a sprinkle (baby shower for a second baby) for my friend Sarah. 
Here is Ainsley all dressed up and ready to go!

In the afternoon, Haley and Mamy came over for a bit.  We got prizes at the library for reading books and then Ainsley napped while Liam played in his bed (instead of napping like I was hoping). 

I found this shirt that almost matches the dresses Haley and Natalie got a few weeks ago...
We went to symphony on the prairie tonight.  It was the Best of Broadway.  It was a really good show.  Ainsley is hanging out in Liam's new chair (he was hanging out on the blanket eating watermelon).
The sky was beautiful!
Cheese cheerios!
Liam has been getting better.  He's started eating more which leads me to believe his mouth is feeling much better!  This was the first time he's been sick where he actually acted sick and didn't want to do much.  We've watched way too many movies this week!  Hopefully, he'll be feeling even better tomorrow because we have plans to go to a first birthday party for our friend 'baby' Liam. 

No comments: