Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pinteresting

Pinterest may (ok, it is) a new obsession of mine.  I've found some great ideas on there and I've been trying my best to actually do some of them!

I made Liam some color matching people.  So far, he mostly just likes to knock them down but he occasionally matches them up too!



I'm participating in a busy bag party.  What's a busy bag? It's an activity (usually in a bag) that can be educational but is also fun!  It is an activity that can be taken with you to a restaurant, waiting room, etc and can be played with (usually independently) and can buy a few minutes to unload the dishwasher, clean up, etc.  I made shape sorting boxes.  Here is one and Liam trying it out! 



This is leave in conditioner (you are supposed to use hair gel but I didn't have any I wanted to spare) in a baggie so Liam could 'draw' pictures in it with his fingers.  He mostly just liked to squish it.

This is a Me on the Map book.  I have yet to take the pictures for the inside.  Liam likes to tell us where he is from and since he is from so many places, I made this book to hopefully help him sort it out a bit.  It goes something like this...first page is me, second page is my house, third page is my street, fourth is my city, fifth is my state, sixth is my country, seventh is my continent, and eighth is my world.  I need to finish it up!

There are also lots of recipes on pinterest.  Here are some cake batter truffles I made. 
They were super yummy!

For Father's Day, I made Sean some Boston cream pie cupcakes.  I had to modify a bit because the cupcakes randomly burnt but they turned out ok.
For Courtney's rehearsal dinner, I made Ainsley a flower for her headband and some shoes. 
I thought they turned out pretty cute!


No comments: