On Friday night, Liam and I went to Sesame Street Live! He wasn't sure about the show at first but by the second half, he was pointing out all the characters to me.
Here he is before the show in the play area.
At intermission
Look! It's Big Bird!
Ryan and Angela watched Ainsley for us while we were there. Ainsley fell asleep just before we picked her up around 9:30. I left her in her car seat and just put her in her room when we got home. I figured she would wake up in a few hours ready to eat but she slept until 6:45 am!
On Saturday, Ainsley, Liam, and I went to Indianapolis. We got there in time to go to Haley's softball game and Josh's t-ball game. It was cold! We got to watch Josh field a ball and bat and we got to watch Haley field a ball but then it was soooo cold so we left before getting to see her bat.
After the games, we had nap time back at Grammy and Tadpole's house and then Courtney and I went and got our nails done. Then we headed to Haley's First Communion. After her First Communion, there was a party at Grammy and Tadpole's house for her.On Sunday, Amy, Haley, Josh, Auntie Coco, Liam, and I went to the Children's Museum. We played in the Lego exhibit...
Look at the tall tower Liam built!
We also had fun in the Mr. Potato Head exhibit. Even Auntie Coco was having fun!!!
Despite all the fun things you could do, Liam kept coming back to the areas with books and wanted to read more books!
No comments:
Post a Comment