Thursday, April 19, 2012

This week

I made Liam a crown at Courtney's shower.  Here he is trying it on Monday morning!  He fell over the weekend while playing outside with Sean (hence the scrape on his head).
On Monday, I got a call about a 'preschool' that a high school child development class puts on for 2-5 year olds.  Originally they had put Liam on a wait list for the fall (because they prefer the child be potty trained) but she called on Monday saying that another child couldn't do it anymore and one of the high school girls no longer had a buddy.  She asked if we were still interested and said that the class was on Tuesday.  I told her we would be there.  

Liz came over for dinner on Monday and brought us some yummy cupcakes! 
Liam showed me how he and daddy practiced riding his bike over the weekend.  He is very close to being able to touch the ground and once he does, I wouldn't be surprised if he will be cruising down the sidewalk by the end of the summer.

 On Tuesday, we also started watching Alice.  It's going pretty well.  Liam's class went well on Tuesday and Ainsley, Alice, and I took a walk during the class.  They liked being outside!

Here are Alice, Ainsley, and Liam yesterday. 
Today we went to the St. Teresa playgroup again and had fun playing with our friends.  Alice got to see 3 of her cousins and Liam got to see 2 of his (Emma and Julia who are Sean's cousin's twin girls). 

No comments: