Just hanging out on Friday...look at those blue eyes!
On Saturday, Ainsley and I went to a tutu making party at Seton. Since Ainsley will most likely go to Seton, I figured I should take a picture of her the first time she was there.
Emily came with me to make tutus. Here we are with two we finished!
On Sunday, we went to the Krohn Conservatory for the butterfly show.
We found a few butterflies and were able to put them on our paper flowers. Liam had been trying to get one on his finger but then he thought it felt funny and he would laugh and pull his hand away!
Sunday afternoon, Ainsley got her 6 week pictures taken and we got some of Liam and some of them together. I'll share them once I have them all.
After that, we went to Sean's parent's house to finally celebrate Grandma's birthday (which was on the 10th). We wanted to keep Ainsley's head warm and Sean put this hat on her.
Liam loved helping Grandma open her gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment