Liam is playing with a fire truck and he said, "Hey! Hey! It's a fire truck. Weeeeooooo! Weeeeooooo!"
Earlier he decided to use Ainsley as his personal toy holder. (See picture)
Yesterday we tried out some scissors. He thought they were ok but then he remembered about the play doh! "More play doh, please!"
Tonight Ainsley is going to hang out with Angela and Ryan while I take Liam to Sesame Street Live! I'm pretty excited to get to hang out with just the two of us, especially since he's taken the transition to two babies really well. I think it will be nice for him to get a little one on one attention from his mama. Tomorrow Liam, Ainsley, and I head to Indy to watch Haley and Josh play ball (hopefully if the weather is ok) and to watch Haley receive her First Communion. Courtney and I have plans to get manicures and pedicures in there too! Sunday's plan is to go to the children's museum and check out the Mr. Potato Head exhibit. Look for the weekend update for pictures and details.
No comments:
Post a Comment