So Liam and I spent Monday at home and he was fine. I was very glad that he wasn't puking all day because I know of a lot of kids who have had a stomach bug recently. On Tuesday we went to the Indoor Play Park, which is just a room set up with toys at a local church. Liam likes going and playing there (Last week he colored a picture while we were there and we put it on the fridge. Every time he notices it he says, "I made that").
We went to work on Wednesday and Thursday and I got my hair cut and nails done on Wednesday after work because we had scheduled to get pictures taken on Saturday.
My parents brought Haley and Josh here on Saturday and we got our pictures taken. It was a family/2 year/maternity/cousin shoot. Our friends who took Liam's one year pictures are on maternity leave so we had a friend of theirs do the pictures. She thinks she got some good shots! You can see some of her work here http://www.daphnephotostudio.com/. She said the pictures would most likely be ready in about a week so I will share that link once we have it.
We had some friends over yesterday to watch the Superbowl. Since it was played in Indianapolis, my sister and her family did the fan experience which seemed pretty neat! I graduated from high school with one of the players on the Giants so I was happy to see them win!
Liam has been a little cranky this week and we weren't quite sure what was causing it...I checked his mouth and he has one of his two year molars coming in. We are hoping this is why he has been cranky and that it will pass once those teeth are in!
I can't believe that Liam will be 2 in just 2 days!! The time has flown by. Sean took the day off so we have plans to hang out with Liam all day on his birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment