On Saturday, Liam and I went to watch Sean's team's basketball game and then we drove around town taking pictures of Flat Stanley. My cousin Nicholas from California sent us Flat Stanley and we took pictures of Flat Stanley all over Cincinnati.
In the afternoon, we took Liam to Sean's parent's house and he stayed the night there while Sean and I went to Indianapolis. We went with my family to play CYO Bingo. Sean and I didn't win big but my Aunt Nancy and Courtney won $100 each with tip boards, Amy won a $100 gift card to St. Elmo's Steakhouse, and my mom won a double crockpot!
We had Jockomo's with my parents for lunch and then headed back home to pick up Liam. He was excited to see us but he had lots of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house. After we got home, we put Liam down for a nap. When he got up, he threw up on Sean. We were supposed to go to dinner at our friend's house but we stayed home because we weren't sure if Liam would be sick more.
I switched my work days this week so we could stay home today and so far, Liam has been eating and playing and been fine. I'm really hoping him being sick last night was just a fluke!
1 comment:
Mmmmm throw up on dad - that's my favorite game!:)
Post a Comment