Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Update

I took Monday off of work and my family came in to Cincinnati.  Tadpole, Haley, Josh, and Liam stayed here and played while Courtney, Mom, Amy, 2 friends of Courtney's, and I went dress shopping.  Courtney found her wedding dress and we all picked out bridesmaid dresses as well! 

On Tuesday, Liam and I went to the indoor play park in the morning.  He had lots of fun there playing with all the different toys.  On Tuesday evening, we went to dinner and to get some frozen yogurt with Kelly.  Liam loved the frozen yogurt!!! 


It was very icy on Saturday morning.  Sean's team had a basketball game so Liam and I went with him.  After the game, we went to Costco and got stuck in the parking lot!!  There was a very helpful Costco employee who helped us get out of the parking lot! 

No comments: