On Tuesday, we went and had a playdate with Ben and Ibby. After that, Liam and I went and picked up the kids I used to watch from school and played at their house for a little while. We took Sean to and from work that day because he got new brakes on his car. That evening, I headed to yoga while Sean and Liam stayed home and played.
We went to the doctor on Wednesday and then just played at home the rest of the day. On Thursday, we went swimming with some friends at the JCC and Liam had a blast! On Friday, we went to the Brown's house to hang out with Caitlin. Kelly brought over some dinner and we all watched Cars 2.
On Saturday, Sean had to work. Russ came over and played with Liam while I went to lunch with some friends. It was a get together before the baby arrived and they gave us a traget gift card. I already used a little to get the baby's travel book (a picture book for pictures of where the baby goes).
On Sunday, Liam and Sean went for a walk and played at the park while I went to lunch with Mrs. Beiting, who nannys in the summer as well and we used to hang out together with the kids we watched in the summertime. It was great to hang out with her! After that, we had a few friends over for dinner and then went to Sean's team's basketball game. They won so they play again on March 3rd (this is the city tournament so their season is almost over).
No comments:
Post a Comment