On Friday, Lily and Liam came over to play. Sean had to work Friday night so I was trying to think of something fun to do. Liam, Ainsley, and I had Lily, Liam, and their parents (Sarah and Jake) over for a movie night. We watched Tangled. The kids really liked the movie and the popcorn.
On Saturday, we went for a family walk before Sean had to go to work.
I put Ainsley in a shirt that Liam had worn...who is who?
| Am I Liam or Ainsley? |
| Am I Liam or Ainsley? |
I love gummy smiles!
On Saturday evening, we walked to St. Teresa for the festival. Liam had a blast playing all the games. He won a bunch of prizes and also made a sand art football.
Today was pretty low key. Liam, Ainsley, and I played at home while daddy worked the game. Daddy was sad that we had movie night without him so right now, Liam, Sean, and I are watching Toy Story 2 (Ainsley got tired and went to bed).
1 comment:
In case anyone was wondering, Ainsley is the first picture and Liam is the second.
Post a Comment