Monday, August 6, 2012

Five Months

Ainsley is five months old today!

When Liam was five moths old, we also took some pictures with this white blanket.  Sean's grandma made the blanket.  I decided to get some pictures with her as well!
She was very smiley and happy this time!

Liam always wants to join in!

I can't believe that Ainsley has already been in our lives for 5 months and at the same time, it seems like I can't remember life without her!  She has been a joy.  She's been sleeping through the night for more than a month now and she often falls asleep on her own.  She is still nursing really well and I enjoy the time I get to spend cuddling with her.  She loves watching Liam and always has big smiles for him!  She has also been enjoying smiling at Alice when she is here. 

She has been giggling a lot this month.  She loves to be tickled and lifted up high.  It always makes her smile and laugh.  She is starting to hold toys and bring them to her mouth and she even had her feet in her mouth the other day.  She had started 'talking' a lot, especially when it is quiet.  She now rolls both ways and she sometimes bears her weight on her legs (although she still prefers to be curled in a ball). 

No comments: