Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekend Update Part #1

We played at Brecken's house last night!

One of the tutu heroes on the Rock Pink 4 Ali site (www.rockpink4ali.com) started a blog called the Live Sincerely project (http://thelivesincerelyproject.com/).  I really like the message of it and had been trying to figure out how I wanted to make my live sincerely sign.  I finally decided on how to do it and I needed Liam's help!  I taped the slogan on a canvas and then let Liam finger paint it.  Here he is finger painting...

While our painting dried, we went to visit daddy at work.  They had a health fair and Liam enjoyed playing with the balloons!  He was sad when they wouldn't lift him up like they do in Up.

After the health fair was over, we went for a walk by the river and then stopped to play!

We found a piano so we played for a new minutes. 

Here's the finished project!

No comments: