Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend Update

I keep dressing Ainsley like Alice, although not on purpose.
We went to the zoo this week with the St. Teresa playgroup.



 On Friday, Daddy was home alone with both kiddos!  They were both awake.  I went with some friends to learn to knit.  I had lots of fun!  I found out later that Ainsley cried a bit and didn't want to take her bottle. 
 On Saturday, Liam, Ainsley, and I went to a family fun festival at a local bank.  Liam got to play on/in a fire truck and ambulance.  He loved playing in the ambulance and he got to 'drive' both!

 On Saturday night, we went to Our Lady of Victory's Festival. 

 Ainsley made these faces all in a row while we were at the festival.  I thought they made a fun photo booth!



Sean reading Where the Wild Things Are for the first time...
Storytime with daddy!
On Sunday, Sean and I went on our first date (the first of 12 as a part of his birthday gift).  We went paddle boating at Miami Whitewater and had a picnic lunch.  Grandma and Grandpa were nice enough to watch Liam and Ainsley for us. 

No comments: