Sunday, May 6, 2012

Two Months

 Ainsley is two months old!  We took her pictures this evening after our busy weekend!
 Stretching out...
Ainsley is starting to smile.  She also has found her hands this week and loves to put them in her mouth!  Sleeping at night is still hit or miss.  Some nights she is up every three hours and some nights she just gets up once.  We put her in her swing on Friday night.  We turned her swing on and she slept from 10-7 (and I had to wake her up).  On Saturday night, I put her in her swing again but this time I didn't turn it on.  She only got up once (around 4) to eat and then went right back to sleep.  I think she likes how snuggle-y the swing feels! 

After going for a run, this is what I found in the living room...

No comments: