All ready to go to the party!
A certain 2 year old was supposed to be in this picture but he may have been being *rotten* and wouldn't come sit with his sister and cousins...
At Barbara and Charlie's house ready for a swim...
Ainsley's first swim! Liam loved the water and could 'swim' around with his puddle jumper!Liam went fishing for the first time. Liam and I went down to the dock just as Sean was reeling in a fish. I had my camera in hand but I was waiting for him to pull the fish up to get a good picture. Unfortunately, the fish got away. I think Sean caught the biggest fish of the day even though he didn't get it on the dock. Here is Liam touching a fish Tadpole caught before he started fishing. Sean fished with him later and they caught quite a few fish! Grammy and Tadpole even gave Liam his own fishing pole!
Auntie Coco and 'Uncle' Brian
We had a lot of fun swimming, fishing, and playing at Barbara and Charlie's house for Memorial Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment