On Friday, Kelly came over for a bit to hang out but Liam was too tired to play with her. He went to bed fairly early. On Saturday, I got to go on a mystery trip that I qualified for because of selling Tupperware so my mom and dad came to play with Liam. Sean went to work early and then I went to breakfast and did an activity with the other Tupperware people. After that I had a Girl Scout badge workshop to attend. Sean was home at that point hanging out with Liam and my parents. I'm not really sure what they did all day but I am going to assuming that Liam had lots of fun playing!
On Saturday night, we were going to go to Ault Park and do the Reggae Run but it was drizzly and a little too cold to take Liam out all evening so we had some friends over to watch a movie. We redboxed Babies and just so you know (not really sure what kind of film we were all expecting) there really isn't any dialogue during the movie.
Today we were invited to go to the Reds Game with Caitlin and her parents. Every year, Children's Hospital sponsors a ventilator day at the ballpark and that was today. We got to sit on the party deck and some players came up to take pictures and sign autographs for everyone. We didn't get any autographs but we did take some pictures. Sean even got to come up a few times and hang out with us all. It was chilly and I somehow convinced Liam to leave his hat on. He was so bundled up that I think he wanted to tell us, "I can't put my arms down."
Happy Birthday Jillian! Jillian turned 2 today and this is the picture we sent her!
No comments:
Post a Comment