Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Reds Clinch!

On Tuesday, I decided that we should go to the Reds game because they had the possibility to clinch the National League Central Title. Sean had already given away his tickets so we used the tickets that Liam had won for being Most Spirited Baby! Zach, Emily, and Kelly came with us to the game. It was a little chilly so I kept trying to convince Liam to wear a hat and I think he kept it on about as long as it took to get this picture.
 
The game was awesome! We were tied in the bottom on the 9th and on the first pitch, Bruce hit a walk off home run. The crowd went wild!! Liam didn't like all the noise so he cried a bit (he was very tired too because he decided not to nap that day). Sean got to go on the field and in the clubhouse during all the celebrating. He also went out later with some coworkers and they all went to the same place where the team was celebrating. I'm really glad we decided to go!
 

 

 

No comments: