Friday, April 30, 2010
Having fun!
Liam and I started back for our first full time week this week. We went to story time at Joseph-Beth and the library, went on a few play dates, and even went to Parky's farm (although I didn't take any pictures of that for some reason). One night this week, Sean and I met for dinner at Betta's which is one of our favorite restaurants by Xavier. Liam seemed to enjoy himself but I am sure he will enjoy it much more once he can eat their wonderful food! We also went to dinner at Rob, Ashley, and Ava's house for f-cubed.
Liam had been holding his head up really well while laying on his belly. He has also discovered his hands and he loves to put all variations of his fingers in his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment