Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Update

This past Thursday, Liam and I headed to Indianapolis. Liam played with Haley and Josh for awhile

and then Courtney

and I went to a Martin Sexton concert and Liam stayed at Grammy and Tadpole's house and played with them. When Courtney and I got home from the concert, we saw a surprise visitor! Aunt Melody had come to meet Liam!!!!

It was great to see her and she got to hold Liam for quite some time. On Friday, Grammy got off work early and Tadpole, Liam, and I went to lunch with her at Jockamo's. Yummy! Sean had to work all weekend but we did meet up with him, along with some co-workers, at Houfbrahaus. Liam wasn't too sure about all the loud music. He did enjoy trying to hang on to the giant beer stein that daddy was holding.
 

1 comment:

ommy123 said...

You have a baby...in a bar

I'm seeing Martin on the 23rd!