Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Update

 

 

 

 
Friday, Liam and I didn't have to work so we went to Melanie and Adam's to visit Nori. Nori is 6 weeks older than Liam, but they are about the same size. I thought this was adorable how she put her hand on Liam's knee!

On Wednesday night, what the Reds called Opening Night, they gave out fleecies which are like snuggies and Reds fleece blankets combined. I decided that Liam needed a fleecie too so I made one that was more his size.

On Saturday, daddy didn't have to work the game so we went to the park and went for a walk. Liam went down the slide for the first time (with daddy's help, of course). After that we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Grandma's birthday dinner! Earlier in the day, I had taken Liam's picture wearing an outfit that Sean had worn as a baby. I printed the pictures side by side and we gave them to Grandma for her birthday.

Last night Liam slept for a little over 9 hours! We put him to bed a little before 11 and he woke up around 8. We are hoping this means more nights of sleep but we'll see what Liam has in store for us!

No comments: