I went to the doctor today for my weekly check up. The heartbeat is sounding great and FMB is head down. I still am not dilated at all. The doctor told me I should pray to St. Gerard because apparently he helps with those kinds of things. My group B strep test came back negative so that was good. I lost a pound this week and I think it was due to a 24 hour-ish bug that I had Monday night which kept me home from work Tuesday. I am feeling much better now.
I called Sean to tell him everything and when I mentioned St. Gerard, he told me to wait until January 27th to start praying. Sean's group has decided that he and one other member will be presenting for their final presentation so he is, of course, really hoping the baby is not early!
I go back to the doctor on Wednesday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment