Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby Shower #4

My friends hosted a shower for me today. It was a lot of fun! The games we played were especially amusing. In one game, we had to smell baby diapers that had melted candy bars in them and try to figure out what kind of candy was in each one. In another game, we each had a list of different attributes and I had to fill it out with the attributes that I hope our baby gets from each of us. Then everyone else had to try and guess the same answers as me. The third game was a memory game with all sorts of different baby items.

When I got home, I asked Sean which of the attributes he would want the baby to have and we matched up on most of them.

I got everything washed and put away and now all the baby's room really needs is the baby!

No comments: