Ever since we told Liam we were going to see Jillian, he has been talking about going to the beach!
We went to Tamarack Beach today!
We had a great time at the beach with Aimee and Jillian.
Here we are walking to the beach. They only live about a half a mile away.
It takes a lot of stuff to have fun at the beach!
Liam's first time with his bare feet in the sand at the beach...
I love this cute suit (she pooped out of it about 10 minutes later).
First time in the ocean...
We played in the waves for a few minutes and Liam got taken out by a wave! He didn't seem to mind though. We haven't watched the video of it yet, but I'm guessing it's fairly amusing and nerve wracking all at the same time.
Feet in the water again...
Sleepy girl...
Hanging with daddy...
Walking over to the wet sand so I could take pictures of their footprints in the sand...
I Love Liam's face!
He was so excited to have daddy burying his feet and then making them pop out of the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment