Liam had a cough which woke him up. He started crying a bit around 4 a.m. so I went up to check on him. He asked for Daddy and since he was still coughing we decided to let him come sleep in our room. He slept well after that but I'm not so sure Sean or I got any more sleep.
Santa visited our house...
I meant to get a picture of Sean and Liam sleeping but Liam woke up before I got the chance. I told him to close his eyes, but he did this instead...Liam loved opening his gifts again and he asked to play with each as he opened them. Here he is looking at a cars book. We had plenty of time to open our gifts and relax during the morning.
We stopped by Sean's parent's house on our way to Indy. Liam and I napped on the way to Indy. When we got there, we took a picture of us in our almost matching jammies. It was a good thing that Sean and I got the same jammies because we had to switch pants because mine were too small. The baby has grown just enough that I needed a bigger pair of pants.
Liam had fun opening gifts and playing with his cousins! We decided to stay in Indy for a few days because Sean had the whole week off!
No comments:
Post a Comment