Sunday, November 27, 2011

Picture Day and Weekend Update

As a Christmas gift to Sean's parents, we got them a photo shoot with everyone!  We went to Sharon Woods park and had our pctures taken yesterday.  The kids were great and the photographer thinks he got some good shots.  After that, we fed the ducks.  Here are a few random pictures I took.  Just in case you were wondering, Liam changed after the photo shoot because we were heading to watch the Michigan game.



Yesterday evening, we went to Newport to meet some freinds for dinner. We knew a group of people would be doing a flash mob so we watched that as well.  I will have to post the link once they have the video edited. 

Today, we went to Sean' parent's house for dinner.  Sean's sister Aimee and her family leave tomorrow.  Liam got to ride on Charger.  Aimee got Charger when she was a little girl.  Liam LOVED it!!!! 

1 comment:

ommy123 said...

Ooooo I ALMOST went to Sharon Woods to run...guess I should've stuck with that idea!