Last night I started having some contractions. I read up on how they felt and they are sounding very braxton hicksish, aka false. I'm having a few other real signs of labor but am choosing not to give the details because they are probably just too much information!
With it snowing last night, Sean had said that would be the time our baby would decide to come but so far he/she is hanging in there. The baby's bottom is still in the same place so I know it has not dropped. Plus, everyone tells me I would feel like I am waddling once the baby drops and so far I am not waddling.
The weekend plans are to just relax and enjoy our last weekend as a two person family. We'll see if the baby decides to join in or not!
2 comments:
hahaha i was going to text earlier and see if the baby had come since white death had it. thinking of you lots and can't wait to hear FMB has arrived! :)
Good luck on Tuesday. I hope everything goes well (and easy) and we cannot wait to meet FMB :) Once you're home, let me know when you're up for visitors and we'll bring you dinner.
Post a Comment