Today I took a test and the results were positive! So I took another one and it was positive too! I called the doctor to see what I was supposed to do and scheduled an appointment for June 2nd. I was so excited and couldn't wait to share the news with Sean. I knew I didn't want to tell him over the phone, especially because I wanted to see his reaction. So I started thinking about ways to tell Sean the good news. I googled it (because google knows everything) and found quite a few cute ideas. Because it was my 26th birthday, we had plans to go to a drive in with Billy and Kelly later that night so I knew I didn't want to do anything too elaborate. I finally decided I was going to go buy a baby names book and What to Expect When You're Expecting (because I wanted to start reading up on babies).
I hid both books in a bag and when Sean came home I told him that I had bought myself a birthday present. I pulled out 60,001 + Best Baby Names (chosen because it had the name Karianne in bold print and not just a side name) and handed it to him. He looked at it for a few seconds then looked at me and the light bulb went off in his head. "Are you pregnant?" he asked and my smile gave away the answer. He hugged me and I told him about the tests and the doctor appointment.
I hid both books in a bag and when Sean came home I told him that I had bought myself a birthday present. I pulled out 60,001 + Best Baby Names (chosen because it had the name Karianne in bold print and not just a side name) and handed it to him. He looked at it for a few seconds then looked at me and the light bulb went off in his head. "Are you pregnant?" he asked and my smile gave away the answer. He hugged me and I told him about the tests and the doctor appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment