On Saturday morning, Liam, Ainsley, and I ventured to Lowe's for their Build and Grow workshop. Liam got an apron, goggles, and an activity to do. At this particular one, he got to build a 'monkey powered airplane'. I helped him nail all the nails in and get it put together. He was pretty excited about the airplane 'he' made!
After that, Auntie Coco came to town and she rocked it out on the guitar!
We had a little bit of time to play before Courtney and I plopped Liam down in front of Tangled so we could work on programs and table 'numbers'. Auntie Coco's wedding is only 2 weeks away!
After naps, we headed to the St. Antoninus festival where we met up with Sean's family and some friends.
We got to ride giant slides again. This one wasn't as long as the Coney Island one but we slid down faster!!
I love the look on Liam's face!
After the festival, we went and played at Aunt Kelly's house for a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment