Sunday, January 30, 2011

Early Birthday Gift

My parent's got Liam's birthday gift before Christmas. We were waiting to put it together until we were a little closer to his birthday. They said we could give it to him whenever so on Thursday, we got it put together and presented it to him.

Here is his new kitchen
 

He loves it, as you can see!
 
Posted by Picasa


On Thursday, Liam got sick so we called the doctor and they told us to look for signs of dehydration, call if he gets a fever above 101.2, or to call if his symptoms continue.

On Friday, Liam and I went to Sean's basketball game. He is coaching a team of 5th grade boys with some friends of his. They went into double overtime but were unable to pull of the win. After that some people came over with take out.

On Saturday, Sean's team played again but it was an early game so Liam and I stayed home. Liam and I ran some errand while Sean got his hair cut. After that we went over to Kelly's house. We dropped off her Christmas present (cornhole boards) and gave her birthday present to her a little early. Later in the evening, Liam had a temperature of 102.3. We called the doctor and he told us to give him meds and then schedule an appointment for Monday if he was still having symptoms.

Today, Sean participated in the Best Man Olympics. Check out the website for more information. The winner will be announced next week before the Superbowl. http://web.me.com/billymertz/

Liam and I went to a baby shower for Emily's sister, Katie, who is due in March.

I am getting excited but also am in disbelief that Liam will be turning one in a little over a week. I have been trying to get everything ready for his party because Sean's sister and niece come to town Friday and I know we will soon be busy hanging out with them.

We are getting our pictures taken on Sunday for Liam's first birthday. Our friends, Melanie and Adam, will be taking the pictures. They do amazing work! Check out their blog at www.loft3pd.com/blog. Our friends Billy and Kelly just had engagement pictures with them. I'll let you know when we are featured!

No comments: