We went to Gatlinburg with Kelly, Billy, Tony, Billy's sister (Michelle) and her family (Jay, Maddie, and Monrow), and a friend of Billy's sister (Bev) and her family (Rodger, Carly, and C...can't remember but it started with a C). We left on Friday morning about the time Liam was starting to act sleepy. Liam slept most of the way there and when he did wake up, I sat in back with him and talked to him and he just laughed and smiled the whole time. We stopped at the outlet mall and got some good deals and then headed to the cabin. We unloaded the car and then went with Michelle, Maddie, and Monrow down to Bev and Rodger's cabin and we all had dinner there. After we put Liam to bed, Sean and I had some time to hang out before Kelly, Billy, Tony, and Jay arrived.
On Saturday Billy, Kelly, Tony, Sean, Liam, and I went hiking to Hen Wallow Falls. It was a nice hike and we had beautiful weather. We ate lunch at the top and then Kelly, Liam, and I headed back to the cabin while Billy, Tony, and Sean went to do another hike. Liam loved being in the baby backpack while hiking.
After dinner, we headed to downtown Gatlinburg to walk around and shop. We took Liam's picture in the sky lift chair which Sean and I had both sat in when we were younger.
On Sunday, we walked to the top of Clingman's Dome. It was a very chilly day especially because we were so high up in the mountains. We were actually in North Carolina that day by the time we got to the top. After that we had lunch with Kelly, Billy, and Tony and then we headed back home. Liam slept the whole way home and then still slept through the night that night!
No comments:
Post a Comment