Liam went to the doctor for a weight check this morning. He weighs 15 pounds 5.5 ounces. I thought we would talk to the doctor but the nurse said she would leave the doctor a note and that was all we were there for.
Throughout the day, Liam's diapers got a little more runny (too much information, I know!). After I changed his fourth poopy diaper, I handed him off to Sean who said he felt really warm. I always seem to think Liam seems warm and whenever I take his temperature it's always normal. We decided to take his temperature just to be sure and it was 102.1. We called the doctor to see what they recommended and they asked if we could come in. We went in and they took Liam's temperature and it was 102.7. Liam was checked out and the doctor said he simply had a virus. He told us to give Liam some medicine to keep the fever down and said the fever should go away in a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment