Update 12/24/2009...The babies are as follows: Me, Amy, Courtney
It's time to play Guess that Baby! These three cute little babies are my sisters, Amy and Courtney, and me (but not in that order). So who is who? Leave a comment guessing which one is who.(Sorry Mom and sisters and Sean but you aren't allowed to participate...plus it would ruin the fun!)
In other news, we celebrated Thanksgiving in Indianapolis this year. It was low key but great to just hang out and spend time with family. We also went to the Moss Holiday party the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I went to the doctor last week. I heard the heartbeat and she said everything was going well. I also got the H1N1 shot while I was there. I now go back next week and start going every two weeks.


2 comments:
i'm going with you, courtney, amy
did i win?!
ooohhh... i know! i know! but i won't say since i already guessed before you posted these!
Post a Comment