Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reading Material

So at this point, we are at twelve weeks. It seems like we are so far along yet so far away. I have been reading the "Expectant Father" and I really don't like it. It's not an exciting read and is slow in spots. Anyone want to recommend a good book about pregnancy for the father?

I realize pregnancy books are good to read. I should know what is up with the pregnancy, but at the same time, I think I should really read a book about once they come out since I have no idea about that stuff. On the other hand, Karianne is reading a couple pregnancy books, but doesn't necessarily need books about once they are born since she actually knows what to do with them then.

Just a passing thought....

2 comments:

duke said...

Help is on the way! You should receive some new reading material for what to do after the baby is born in a few days.

Amy

Grandma Eileen said...

Sean, I am glad Amy has some suggested reading material for you. In our day, the plan of the day was to "wing it". If we got really stumped, we called Grandma or the doctor. Birthing classes helped too, because they also talked some about what to expect after the baby comes. I wouldn't worry too much, I think you will be a great dad.
Love,
Mom (Grandma Eileen)